I am trying to decide how to respond to this because I don't know you
well enough to tell if you are being a jackass or not. I probably
shouldn't have mentioned him, since he is not online to defend
himself.

That is a totally accurate quote though.

<snip>

BUT HERE'S The POINT:

 *YOU don't get to DECIDE what's ART*
 I don't get to decide either.
> Or my Husband.

And the FEDs shouldn't get to decide either.

> <snip>

 The bookbinder I work with, Daniel
 Knowlton, [says]...

 "When I sit down and bind a dictionary and gold tool it and
 everything, it's craft. When Richard [Minsky] does the same thing and
 then seals it in a fiberglass box so that no one can read it, that's
 art."

So now we know who can decide what art is!

vernon
Wiering Books
1553 Orville Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507 USA