From: Edward Stansell <CraftBook@xxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Patriot act takes an artist
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:51:36 EDT

Peter,

I have had some manure slung at me, but, I'm big enough to not let it
effect
me. I don't have any bruises from the knocks I've received.  All this just
lends a little excitement to an otherwise often dull subject.

However, for your sake, I will refrain. The rest of you folks, sling away.
It
doesn't bother me. I believe in one being free to express their opinion, no
matter how unpopular it is or how unpopular they become as a result.

One vote for free speech.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/