Re: [BKARTS] Patriot act takes an artist

Please, let's stop slinging and get back to art/bookarts.  My
suggestion is that we please take all these comments and make them
into some kind of conceptual art piece -- sculpture, play, book,
whatever !

However, for your sake, I will refrain. The rest of you folks, sling away. It doesn't bother me. I believe in one being free to express their opinion, no matter how unpopular it is or how unpopular they become as a result.

One vote for free speech.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/