going to go get a job painting plates for tourists in the local
handicrafts market.

Following is an exchange from newsroom-l. No answering this, please. It
is presented for your amusement only. It's performance art. Worse, it's
going backstage at the Gran Guignol and finding out it's actually a
reality show.

Leigh Meyers wrote:

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Everyone knows that Eisenhower was a Communist. Besides, with global warming people won't be cold any more. With the money that the poor will save on shelter, warmth and clothing they can eat at McDonald's.

I am fantasizing about having a complete infantile kicking and screaming
tantrum. I was *against* Eisenhower. I still have my lapel button of a
shoe sole with a hole in it. I don't know. Can we bring back
Richard Nixon? Wasn't he more fun than the people who brought you black
hooded images not seen since the days of the Inquisition?

Have a nice day, Internet viewers.

--
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm

http://www.newsroom-l.net