[BKARTS] Back to Book_Arts, Free Stuff

I'm cleaning and reorganizing my studio. I have a couple hundred pounds of
wood type, many many odd gouges and pallets and some handle alphabets, just too
much stuff I'll never use. Anybody within driving distance of Sarasota who
wants to pick them up gratis? I am not interested in packing for shipping.
Contact info below. Call or email please. Best, James

James Tapley
Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street
Sarasota, FL 34237