Re: [BKARTS] The hell with art.

Bruce Levy wrote:

And on the otherside- After Mapplethorp was busted twice, and then the Supreme Court declared it art his photos that were going for $275.00 soon were selling for $2500.00- I guess there is a silver lining to artistic intolerance after all.

Those were the days. Please try to stay on topic. This thread is about politics not performance art under marble. I also forbade anyone to answer. I am going to complain to Peter that you are spoiling my thread.

--
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung