Dear Candy,

I used to work for HUD and could have furnished thousands of dead cockaroaches that artists could have used to make nudes, portarits, landscapes, or whatever.  Unfortunately that source has dried up but I could furnish some garden slugs and dead Japanese beetles for any aspiring artists out there. (Short of cicadas, however.)

Carl H. Sundell
Potterbit Press

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004