Re: [BKARTS] Patriot act takes an artist (good!) Ruth?

> Hitler said to kill all the poets
>
> Ruth

I'm trying to avoid this discussion. I used to investigate
civil rights murder cases pro bono in the 60's and 70's and
know what its like having the FBI tell an employer I was a
dangerous radical because I testified as an expert witness
in civil rights cases. We all need to beware, on this list
we all should know where to find the statue with the motto
"What is past is prologue."

Anyway, Ruth, where would I find a cite to the Hitler quote?
I'm not disputing it, just curious. If you don't have it at
hand, I'll go looking. Just feeling lazy today.

don

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004