[BKARTS] Clam Shell Box Press

Hello there folks,
I have seen mention on and off here to Clam Shell Box Presses. Can someone
describe them or point me to a place where I can see one online?
Also, any recommendations for good books or resources that cover Clam Shell
Box construction? Or box and portfolio construction in general? Besides
wanting to widen my horizons in general, I am interested in learning the
tongue and groove way of putting boards together. And I'd love to see some
innovative approaches to the traditional clam shell.

Thanks,
Alex Appella
www.transientbooks.com

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung