Re: [BKARTS] Patriot act follow-up

Beverly

I watched a good friend go through what your friend is going
through.  Absolutely unjustified persecution and refusal to compromise on
the part of the authorities.  I wish I could say I'm shocked, but this is
very sad.

Good luck with your testimony.  I'll look at the web site and write.  And
call my Senator.  And call The Hilary.  And anything else I can think of.

Cheers

Candy