Re: [BKARTS] Patriot act follow-up

A friend of mine sent this little link to me last night, after I was
telling him about how much time I sucked away in front of the
computer yesterday when I really should have been working.
Is it art, or is it crap?
http://modestypanel.com/art_or_crap/
Not much to do with bookbinding, and I'm going to stay on topic now,
I promise; I'm not such a shrill online harpie in person :-)

-Jenny

--

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004