Re: [BKARTS] Comments

Richard Minsky wrote:

Then there was The Birds of North America. The same day I was given the book there was a guy on the corner selling pheasant skins, so I put one on the cover. It made a lot of controversy, which was surprising.

http://minsky.com/birds.htm

Look at "How to read The Birds of North America" for a morning wake up laugh. Put your coffee down first. <http://minsky.com/minbird.htm>

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1005 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm

http://www.newsroom-l.net