Jules,

Pollack himself could produce a copy of his existing work. It's hard to
repeat the pattern of a paint splatter.  Could Picasso or Pollack do an exact
duplication of my work? You don't have any knowledge of my artistic ability.
Besides, one does not have to be a chef to know if food tastes good.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung