Re: [BKARTS] Patriot act follow-up

Whew -

Glad this spam clog is over.

I am only shocked by everyone else's shock.

Obviously, authoritarian government grows proportionally with population
growth
.
When the media is solely owned by commercial interests, democracy is dead
along with the Bill of Rights.

When corporate elitism is permitted to exclude itself from national
regulation and become a borderless super-state as in GAT, NAFTA, etc.,
naturally the rights and freedoms of national citizens evaporate.

When the entire world is dominated by free market fundamentalism there can
be no art; only artistic commodities.

When the electorate is so stupid as to vote itself onto the path of fascism
and annihilation by voting for Reagan, and then, voting for him again,
democracy, the Bill of Rights and freedom became moot.

When you have a culture of such low intellectual and ethical levels that
when an atrocity like 9/11 occurs they fall for the oldest from of the
protection racket, the protector who offers security at any cost, naturally
the world's stupidest electorate empowered the world's stupidest man by
granting him Imperium, canceling the Republic and suspending the Bill of
Rights.

So what shocks me is how many people are shocked by this minor, yet
predictable and lamentable event.

Why weren't you shocked when Reagan cancelled democracy, stole the media,
institutionalized free market fundamentalism, and began the process of
converting to fascism?

Why weren't you shocked when Bush the 1st plunged us into the fist Oil War;
military adventurism for the sole interests of a wealthy elite?

Why weren't you shocked when Clinton sold out America to the corporate
super-state with GAT and NAFTA?

Why weren't you shocked when Bush the 2nd institutionalized the agenda by
suspending habeas corpus and the Bill of Right, installed an SS analog,
suppressed the media and freedom of speech and instituted banana republic
election fraud?

Why weren't you shocked when the fascist began to suppress art and the right
wing assault on the NEA as the last vestiges of free speech?

The horse has been out of the barn for a long, long time.

Michael