[BKARTS] Free Stuff

Thank you for the replies, the stuff is taken.
I'm going to have more, presses and supplies, that sorta. Keep you posted.
I'd really like to give it away to people just starting out. Any teachers got
suggestions for promising students? Best, James

James Tapley
Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street
Sarasota, FL 34237