[BKARTS] Art or crap

Jenny,
The problem with this quiz is that it does allow for art in everyday objects.
Specifically the yo yo and the chair in my mind are beautifully designed and hence I would classify one standing alone in a design gallary as art. mass produced, that's another concept.
Dave

 At 07:12 AM 6/9/04 -0400, you wrote:
>A friend of mine sent this little link to me last night, after I was
>telling him about how much time I sucked away in front of the
>computer yesterday when I really should have been working.
>Is it art, or is it crap?
>http://modestypanel.com/art_or_crap/
>Not much to do with bookbinding, and I'm going to stay on topic now,
>I promise; I'm not such a shrill online harpie in person :-)
>
>-Jenny
>
>--

>                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
>         Worldwide Springback Bind-O-Rama and Online Exhibition
>            Full information at <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004
>
>      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8Z 2N4
(250) 888-9380
http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004