Re: [BKARTS] Free Stuff

I'm just starting out but I'm in CT. Any chance? I will pay shipping!

Susan

James Tapley wrote:

Thank you for the replies, the stuff is taken.
I'm going to have more, presses and supplies, that sorta. Keep you posted.
I'd really like to give it away to people just starting out. Any teachers got
suggestions for promising students? Best, James

James Tapley Hand Bookbinder 2077 Thirteenth Street Sarasota, FL 34237 USofA Tel 941 366 8248

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004