Re: [BKARTS] Art or crap

I liked it. (But I flunked).

:-)

Sue

Jennybean wrote:

Yes, but it was just meant to try to lighten the mood :-)

Jenny,
The problem with this quiz is that it does allow for art in everyday objects.
Specifically the yo yo and the chair in my mind are beautifully
designed and hence I would classify one standing alone in a design
gallary as art. mass produced, that's another concept.
Dave