From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Judith Kerman
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 4:46 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Patriot act takes an artist GOOD vs. BAD

>>> abi@xxxxxxxxxx 6/8/2004 4:13:17 PM >>>
> Wake me when this is over.
>
> Christine

Whew. Just got finished cleaning up 53 messages in my "organizations"
box, of which somewhere over 45 were the back-and-forth of this topic.
Even though parts of this were valuable discussion (even parts I
disagree with), there comes a point when inability to resist having the
last word becomes tiresome.  I'm glad to see it winding down. (I hope!)

Judy Kerman

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004