Re: [BKARTS] Patriot act follow-up

This was fun.

Signa

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Jennybean
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 4:12 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Patriot act follow-up

A friend of mine sent this little link to me last night, after I was
telling him about how much time I sucked away in front of the
computer yesterday when I really should have been working.
Is it art, or is it crap?
http://modestypanel.com/art_or_crap/
Not much to do with bookbinding, and I'm going to stay on topic now,
I promise; I'm not such a shrill online harpie in person :-)

-Jenny

--

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004