Bruce,

What do I care what you like or don't? You mean nothing to me and have no
consequence in my life. I have no wish to control anything good or bad that you
may wish to consume.  However I do wish to speak up occasionally when I think
something is a sham. If someone like Pollack is praised for the questionable
work they produce, what should we do with those that produced truly fine works,
Renoir, Degas. Wyeth, and countless others? Make them gods?

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung