From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Edward Stansell
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 11:52 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Patriot act takes an artist (good!)

Bruce,

What do I care what you like or don't? You mean nothing to me and have no
consequence in my life. I have no wish to control anything good or bad that
you
may wish to consume.  However I do wish to speak up occasionally when I
think
something is a sham. If someone like Pollack is praised for the questionable
work they produce, what should we do with those that produced truly fine
works,
Renoir, Degas. Wyeth, and countless others? Make them gods?

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung