Mr. Stansell:

Yes, please, stop speaking up on this issue, we know your point of view. The subject will go away. Then you can go back to admiring the works you think are art and I can do the same.  At times our paths may virtually cross, at others they will not.  However, where we diverge, do not pass judgment on the journey I take.

Best,

Tony

> From: Edward Stansell <CraftBook@xxxxxxx>
> Date: 2004/06/09 Wed PM 02:51:35 EDT
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Patriot act takes an artist  (good!)
>
> Bruce,
>
> What do I care what you like or don't? You mean nothing to me and have no
> consequence in my life. I have no wish to control anything good or bad that you
> may wish to consume.  However I do wish to speak up occasionally when I think
> something is a sham. If someone like Pollack is praised for the questionable
> work they produce, what should we do with those that produced truly fine works,
> Renoir, Degas. Wyeth, and countless others? Make them gods?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed
> http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung