Hear, hear.

- Scott

On Jun 9, 2004, at 12:05, Tony Kranz wrote:

Mr. Stansell:

Yes, please, stop speaking up on this issue, we know your point of
view. The subject will go away. Then you can go back to admiring the
works you think are art and I can do the same.  At times our paths may
virtually cross, at others they will not.  However, where we diverge,
do not pass judgment on the journey I take.

Best,

Tony

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004