i don't personally like Pollock much, but i still think it's art.
also, i think that renoir painted a lot of porcelain eyes and so most of
the eyes in his paintings tend to look the same to me -- black dots.

that's just my opinion.

- kristen, who won't make any more off-topic remarks, really!

> Bruce,
>
> What do I care what you like or don't? You mean nothing to me and have no
> consequence in my life. I have no wish to control anything good or bad that you
> may wish to consume.  However I do wish to speak up occasionally when I think
> something is a sham. If someone like Pollack is praised for the questionable
> work they produce, what should we do with those that produced truly fine works,
> Renoir, Degas. Wyeth, and countless others? Make them gods?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed
> http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung