i don't personally like Pollock much, but i still think it's art.
also, i think that renoir painted a lot of porcelain eyes and so most of
the eyes in his paintings tend to look the same to me -- black dots.

that's just my opinion.

- kristen, who won't make any more off-topic remarks, really!

Kristen,

Incidentally, my original comment was :