Re: [BKARTS] Patriot Act follow up

I would like to inject a little humor into the subject about a statement made by a hardware store owner's son (who knew us) many years ago.

Back in the late 40's my brother and I wanted to make a telescope.  For the tube we decided to go down to the local hardware an buy a piece of 3" round downspout pipe.  The owners' son, who knew us, said what are you boys going to build with this, a Bazooka?

Jim Trent

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004