[BKARTS] Valley Ridge experience

Hi Everyone! I wanted to let you all know that my teaching experience June
5-6 at Valley Ridge Art Studio in southwest Wisconsin was one of the best in
recent memory. Kathy and Bill Malkasian were great hosts, providing a workshop
space that was well-thought through, all the support any instructor might need,
and a warm and friendly atmosphere that put everyone, including me, at ease.
Coffee and treats were available on an on-going basis to accompany the hard
work of making books, with a substantial lunch mid-day. There were enough tables
for all (including several I used for display and communal supplies), running
water, good light, air conditioning (on the one day we needed it) and a
spectacular view just outside the many windows. Kathy has an upcoming schedule of
workshops that includes some teachers with international reputations. If you are
looking for a great learning opportunity in an idyllic setting, you couldn't
do better. Please go check them out at www.valleyridgeartstudio.com. Barbara
Harman

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004