Re: [BKARTS] InstaBook machine

There is an article in the Circuits Section of today's New York Times
entitled "For Budding Authors, a Rapid-Fire Publisher" by Eric A. Taub.

<SNIP>

I could not find a direct link to this article, but if you go to
www.nytimes.com and sign on you can find the article in the technology
section.

Here ya go. No reg required.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/10/technology/circuits/10prin.html?ex=1402200000&en=4c985f600965b494&ei=5007&partner=USERLAND>

- Duncan
--
"Oh boy, sleep!  That's where I'm a Viking!"   - Ralph Wiggum (The Simpsons)

http://www.campbell-logan.com
http://www.tvjunkie.net

Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN