[BKARTS] need edge gilding done

Group,

I have a set of 5 (?) theses on the way from a customer for binding.
They have mentioned gold gilt edges, a process I have never done.
Seeking prices for having this part of the binding done. Contact me via
phone or email (see below) with estimated price for gilding these 5,
8.5"x11"x1(?) book blocks.

Thanks,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind