Re: [BKARTS] Rusted nails in signatures

Interesting post, but I have had no luck in using sodium dithionite (aother
name for sodium hydrosulfite) for foxing stains.  It seriously degrades the
paper, leaving it semi-transparent.  I would like a reference on the
mechanics of this procedure, particularly the use of EDTA.

--

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back
counter.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004