Re: [BKARTS] Rusted nails in signatures

I missed one other point of your message-  Not all foxing stains are the
same.  There's a wide variety of debate and possible causes ranging from
iron and copper particles, to mold and fungi, to sizing breakdown...  It
may have been that your foxing wasn't iron-induced?  Then again, there's
always something to make every treatment different from the one
previous.  What works once sometimes doesn't work again.  It's good to
have a bag full of techniques and tools!  :)

-Regards,
Doug

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004