[BKARTS] Fair Criticism

----- Original Message -----
From: Jules Siegel <siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 12, 2004 9:29 am
 All
> I get
> from your take is that you define him and then you claim that your
> definitions are actually his self-definitions.

That is correct, however:

a)I've written elsewhere, and at greater length about Minsky. Read it, then we'll talk.

b)The above is just a strategy to get you to talk about Minsky and/or Werner. That's the problem with Werner - or is it Minsky?

c)Enough about *my* self-definitions. What about your definitions of *me*?

d)Someone on this list recently claimed that Picasso knew nothing about book-arts. Once, one of Picasso's hanger-ons noticed he and Braque were painstakingly reproducing marbling patterns on their canvases. So he went to a store, bought a marbling comb, and proudly presented it to them. Next week the hanger-on comes to visit Picasso, and there on the wall was a new canvas with the same painstakingly painted patterns, and the marbling comb stuck on top.

Tell me when you get this so I can slap your face, said the Zen Master.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung