Re: [BKARTS] Fair Criticism

Paul T Werner wrote:

a)I've written elsewhere, and at greater length about Minsky. Read it, then we'll talk.

I don't read much art criticism unless it comes in on this list, or, possibly in Communication Arts. I guess I would read some if it were about me, but that doesn't seem very likely. All in all, I am one of those people who believe in art appreciation, not criticism, although I am very interested in questions of technique, including what is good technique and what is bad technique.

c)Enough about *my* self-definitions. What about your definitions of *me*?

See above. If you have a recent book about you or by you that you'd like me to review, please have your publisher get in touch with me.

d)Someone on this list recently claimed that Picasso knew nothing about book-arts. Once, one of Picasso's hanger-ons

hangers-on

See comments on technique above.

--
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm