Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Jun 2004 to 11 Jun 2004 (#2004-158)

Susan,

Good plan.  If you will read my earlier e-mails, you will see that that was
my initial suggestion and only after continuing talk of solvents etc. I
suggested hydrogen peroxide 3%. And even then I said if you insisted.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung