[BKARTS] possible UPS fraud

Dear All

I received this warning today, from a source I trust, so I thought I'd pass
it on.

The US government has announced that a huge purchase of UPS uniforms has
been made on eBay recently.  They warn that there may be fraudulent UPS
representatives out there.  If you receive a package or have one picked up,
you may wish to verify that the representative is operating from a UPS
truck, ask for ID and take any other precautions you might consider prudent.

For what it's worth...

Candy

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004