Re: [BKARTS] possible UPS fraud

On Jun 14, 2004, at 6:55 PM, Candy Kuhl wrote:

Dear All

I received this warning today, from a source I trust, so I thought I'd
pass
it on.

The US government has announced that a huge purchase of UPS uniforms
has
been made on eBay recently.  They warn that there may be fraudulent UPS

HI FOLKS--Check out one of the urban myth sites (breakthe chain.org, etc.)This is apparently another typical myth.

Best==Raphiel

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004