Re: [BKARTS] npr: Patriot act takes an artist

Bruce...I agree....am now asking of those with "cryptic messages"....
what  "radio coverage" was it that was heard?

I think info can be shared without dragging it out to extremes......
Judith

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004