Re: [BKARTS] npr: Patriot act takes an artist

I heard the NPR coverage today on Morning Edition.  After the list
experience, it seemed pretty tame, and it covered many of the issues
that were debated here.

My monosyllabic reply was based more on my own indecision rather than any politicial intimidation. I am not really part of the art community, and I am just not sure how I feel about petri dishes as art. One the one hand, freedom of artistic expression, including political expression, should be a basic right, but I'm not sure if the "street performance" I see every Saturday at the Harvard Square stop is art or political fervor.

Susan

Judith Shaffer wrote:

Bruce...I agree....am now asking of those with "cryptic messages"....
what  "radio coverage" was it that was heard?

I think info can be shared without dragging it out to extremes......
Judith

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004