Re: [BKARTS] Ireland trip

Lavinia,

This is a really interesting hand printshop which may be useful to you,
if only to help you search for related centers:

http://www.seacourt-ni.org.uk

have fun in Ireland!

Christine Trainor

HazelTree Press and Paper
6 Quiet Water Drive
Stratford
Prince Edward Island
C1B 2H1
(902)569-1663
hazeltree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 15, 2004, at 10:56 AM, Lavinia Adler wrote:

Ooops. Should have thought to ask sooner. We're leaving tomorrow for
Ireland and I wonder if anyone knows of any bookshops or art centers
which feature contemporary book arts.

Lavinia Adler

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004