[BKARTS] Looking for firm to create facsimile private editions

Can any list member recommend a capable firm which could create high-quality facsimile reproductions of two volumes of family memoirs originally privately printed in London in 1818 and 1910?  We envision these as private editions.  Quantities of each would be numbered in the hundreds,  We have no particular interest in marketing these outside our family.

We have "sacrifice copies" of each and have begun scanning one in color at 400 dpi resolution.  Whether these images would suffice or would have to be recreated we do not know.

There are engraved illustrations but no color is used.  Quality is of the paper, printing and binding is paramount.

Any information or advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Burns

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004