Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts in Central Texas

Susan and all who live in Central Texas,

Austin Book Workers meets September through May, the second Thursday of the
month. Our programs are hands on or demo/lecture and dues are only $12.00 a
year. We try to do at least one small book structure a year in amongst our
hands-on presentations. Saturday, July 3rd, 1:00pm to 5:00pm at Laguna
Gloria Art School Studios. The event is free and we encourage folks to come
give us a look as well as visit with us.

Nena Richardson

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004