[BKARTS] Austin Book Workers Annual Book Arts Fair in Austin, Texas

Sorry folks, apparently I cut off part of my message....Hopefully this will
make more sense!

Austin Book Workers will host their annual Book Arts Fair, Saturday, July
3rd, 1:00pm to 5:00pm at Laguna
Gloria Art School Studios. The event is free and we encourage folks to come
give us a look as well as visit with us.

Nena

> Date:    Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:49:59 -0500
> From:    Nena Richardson <NNR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Book Arts in Central Texas
>
> Susan and all who live in Central Texas,
>
> Austin Book Workers meets September through May, the second Thursday of
the
> month. Our programs are hands on or demo/lecture and dues are only $12.00
> year. We try to do at least one small book structure a year in amongst our
> hands-on presentations. Saturday, July 3rd, 1:00pm to 5:00pm at Laguna
> Gloria Art School Studios. The event is free and we encourage folks to
come
> give us a look as well as visit with us.
>
> Nena Richardson

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004