Re: [BKARTS] paper cutter query

Thank you very much, Nancy. Since I am relatively new to buying
equipment, I am still trying to figure out what is what. I have an
old guillotine and a mat cutter. I have yet to figure out how a paper
cutter and a plough fit into the picture. I have hunted on the
archives but not yet found that, though I get off on many interesting
side trails.
In appreciation,
June-Etta Chenard, near Niagara Falls Ontario

In a message dated 5/30/2004 1:39:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,