[BKARTS] Shagrin (Ray-skin)-off topic

Hello all,
     Briefly coming out of lurkdom to ask, has any one done a binding with
sting-ray skin, and could you tell about it? Talas stocks these. I know this is
way beyond my current skill level -- I'm  just dreaming (of course dreams are
the first step to plans), but would eventually like to bind a manuscript with
it. Someone else  posted this question a while back -- don't remember there
being any public replies.
       Thanks so much for any help you can share!
Best,
Ginger Meidel
St. Petersburg, FL

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung