Re: [BKARTS] religious scriptures

Kate,

(My opinion)  Fundamentalism in all faiths is dangerous in that the
practitioners limited themselves to the basic structure and pay little or no attention
to that which fleshes it out and gives it whatever character it is meant to
have.

I am a Christian and I find it hard to discuss doctrine with Christian
fundamentalists. They avoid so many meaningful details.

As for the website Susan cited; don't judge all of Christianity by a few odd
balls.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/