Re: [BKARTS] Ray-skin

Nina,

I don't think it is suitable for joints because of it bead-like surface.
Boxes don't always have hinges and when the do, they can be metal hinges.

By the way, I think that those writing about it are spelling it incorrectly.
I believe it's spelled shagreen. I can be wrong, but I don't think so.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung