Re: [BKARTS] Ray-skin

Hi Ed, Doug, Charles, Nina, Ken and all,
      Yes, I think the correct spelling is "shagreen" but Talas spelled it
"shagrin" so I figured to go with their version, since that's whose site I was
looking at for materials.
       Thanks SO MUCH for the information and help.
             All best,
                   Ginger

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004