Re: [BKARTS] Odd leather question

Mellisa.
It doesn't take much. Usually just getting it bit wet will do it.
Dave

Okay folks. That's three recommendations to wet the leather to take the gloss off and every one from a reliable source. I use the Harmatan skins mentioned as my primary leather and get it wet while pasting all the time. I'm not seeing any dulling of the surface as a result.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand