[BKARTS] Reflections on fan-glued binding

        I have added a part 2 to my "Reflections on Book
Structures."  Part 2 deals primarily with what happens at the
glueline in a fan-glued book.  These are mostly ideas I presented
in 1998 to the Library Discussion Group at ALA but extant only as
an outline and illustrations until now. Hopefully, a part 3 will follow
in the not too distant future.  The article is located at my website,
temperproductions.com.  Follow the How-to link on the home
page.  Any feedback is appreciated.

                                        Pete Jermann
Pete Jermann
TeMPeR Productions